Li Ning N90 II is one of the best badminton rackets for players. It is very similar to Yonex Z Force racket. The racket has very few markings from the company on it. Inside the racket bag, you will find some papers which include the specifications of the racket and a guide how to use it properly.
This racket is made up of carbon graphite and a head heavy racket. The string tension is around 320 lb. it’s a very expensive racket and does not suits everyone. The racket is best for use in a single play and I don’t recommend beginners to buy it because it perfectly suits experts because the racket is very light and delight.
Best Badminton Racket of 2018
The racket is best suited for offensive play defensive shots cannot be delivered through this racket the reason is its light weight, head heavy nature and a lot string tension.
Features Of The Racket:
The following are the major features of the racket.
- The total weight of the racket is 85 G.
- The racket is medium stiff in Flex.
- The string tension of the racket is 320 LB to deliver strong shots.
- The racket is head heavy in nature.
- The racket comes in three colors red, yellow and black.
- Best suited for single play.
- Used for offensive play.
- Not suited for every one.
- Best suited to experts.
- The frame is made up of high quality graphite and carbon fibres.
Li Ning is a Chinese company which makes one of the best badminton rackets for players. Most of their rackets are economical and cheap. Their rackets are cheap but there is no any compromise on the quality of the rackets they produce. Li Ning N90 II is one of the best example of this claim.